Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nap Time

Hope everyone is having a good start to their week!  Mom and I have been kind of laying low; Mom's trying to get some house work done, cleaning and stuff... I guess there is a lot of fur and tiny, fine cat hairs to be cleaned and v-a-c-u-u-m-e-d (I can barely think that word!!) ... wonder who those are from!? ;)  Anyway, because my humans are so busy, and Mom is also working on a new blog project this week, we are taking a little break.  More time for me to play out on the balcony and take naps though!  I will be back to my regular blogging in about a week, or two at the most.  Mom will too, if your humans follow hers!  Until then, ***PURRRRS***--Dorian

2 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Eeek... don't let the vacuum get near you my dear!!!

Kea said...

Our mom understands "busy!" Take care and we'll see you when you're back. :-)