Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday!!

T.G.I.F., right, cats!! Although, I guess one might argue that everyday is a weekend day for us felines!


I haven't forgotten to post my pictures of my play-room ... Mom said something about technological difficulties and needing a new "sd card."  It's all human mumbo-jumbo to me, but here are a few new ones of me, doing what I do!
Sound asleep on my outstretched paws!

That's my belly; what more can I say!?

Mom created a homepage with my eyes on it... I see you!

4 comments:

Kea said...

Whoohoo, your own room rocks! And look at that belly floof...The mom is dying to give you belly kisses!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Rumblemum wants to cuddle you!!! I do too!!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Hi, Dorian. Happy holidays! Please tell your mom, Tati, I send my love.

SB

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Hi guys!!!
So this is where you hang out! Cool:)
j.