Monday, November 1, 2010

Cupcake #2 - Intermission

Sorry, sorry, everyone!  I have to just get that out there first!  I meant very sincerely to write the rest of Cupcake #2's legendary story the following day, and not to have anyone unduly on the edge of his or her tail or worrying themselves to the point of hairballs!... Not that I fancy myself THAT good of a cat-blogger ;)  


So I promise that I will tell you the second (and in my opinion, BEST) part of Cupcake #2's (although you mightn't be calling him exactly that when you've read the whole tale ... stay tuned!) before this day is over -- this day being Monday, Nov. 1 where I am on the planet :)


I just have to share with you by way of explanation -- and some good, healthy cat "venting" -- that un-beknownst to ME, my human mom had been planning for us to MOVE to a NEW APARTMENT this past weekend.... WELL!!!  I'm assuming that most of my reader-cats have moved at least once or twice, at least to come to your forever-home if you are fortunate enough to have one just now.   Personally, this was MY SIXTH move since I was a wee litter mate!  But I stayed up ALL night on Saturday, exploring very thoroughly and diligently rubbing my scent on as many things as I possibly could!  Then I spent a warm and sunny Halloween afternoon catching up on my nap.  Don't tell my humans yet, because I'm still feigning a bit of irritation, but I think I like this (bigger, sunnier!) place.


Check back later for the story.  A guy needs his kibble breakfast before he can write properly.


***PURRRS*** --Dorian

1 comment:

Kea said...

Wow, a move! We've been in the same house since being adopted, so we don't really remember moving around much as babies, though of course we did a few times (foster home, shelter). We hope you're settling in well and are glad it's a larger, sunnier place!