Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hi Everyone!  Hope this late-summer day finds everyone sunning themselves and napping as needed!  I've been doing all of the above, but of course, Mom had out her camera, so I allowed her to make me into her model a few times!


Here's one of me on my "house."  If you cats don't have one yet, you really need a fancy, carpeted house with places to climb and hidey-holes on it!  I love mine, and Mom moved it to a high place atop a sturdy desk, so I can watch over my turf!  


If you look to the right, you'll see our new profile picture.  I don't actually mind posing too much, because I get lots of pets and snuggles!  I was looking downward, because you know, we cats have a tendency to get glowing robot "red-eye" sometimes :)


**Purrrrs**--Dorian

2 comments:

Kea said...

Dorian, you're so adorable and smoochable. You look soooo laid back, you remind our human of her beloved "angel" Chumley. :-)

That's a really cute profile pic, btw!

A few Good Cats said...

We like your new profile picture, Dorian. Nice cat house, too! ;-)