Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lazy Sundays

Goooood Morning, Cats, Dogs, Humans and other friends!  It's still technically morning here anyway!  My human mom and I had a nice, long sleep today.  Sundays are good for lazy naps and stretching, strolling to get a snack every now and then, and prowling out to the porch to investigate the birds and squirrels.  


Yesterday was hard, because I woke up early and was ready for my breakfast!  I nuzzled my mom, but she was very sick with one of her migraines.  Barfing and everything!!  Geez, she thinks it's bad when I have my hairballs!  Well, when I saw that she was not going to open the blinds or get my food right away, I curled up on my favorite plush ottoman and decided to get some extra zzzzz's stored up.  Mom and I slept and slept!  Then Mom's boyfriend came over to save the day!!  He got dinner for her AND filled MY bowl with fresh kibbles!  Yay, Dan!   We love him!


Pretty soon Mom was feeling better.  We opened our door for fresh air (that's also how I keep tabs on all the birds and bugs around here!), and I got fresh water to drink and fresh litter box.  Better late than never, right?!  


I hope all of you are having a nice August weekend.  We are enjoying a break from the hot-hot-hot right now.  Today is just warm-warm-warm.
***Purrrrrrrs***** --Dorian

2 comments:

The Whiskeratti said...

Yeaa for the Hoomin Man Servants! They can be very useful. We're sorry your the Mom was not feeling so well.

A few Good Cats said...

The day ended a lot better than it started out! Glad everyone's doing fine now.